Monday, 12 June 2017

Evil Eye Bag


And here it is! 
The first evil eye bag of a series of evil eye bags in the making and already listed in my etsy shop.


I have, after a long, long time, started make bags again and I'm deliriously happy about it!

This particular handbag is perhaps the happiest colour combination I've ever tried, with yellow, red and hot pink all combined for an utterly riotous chromatic result which is sure to grab your attention! As is the huge eye staring out at you!


The fabric used is all natural cotton and silk. The yellow front of the bag is natural cotton and the deep, rich red fabric of the back is shantung silk.


The inside is sturdy natural cotton canvas and I've added an inside pocket as well as a handmade cotton cord to tie the opening closed if desired.


What do you think? Too bold? Or just right for happy summer days?

Linked to:
SkipToMyLou, Annemarie's Haakblog

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! I like that you even thought of sewing the eye "reflections" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like it Duni! I've been planning this bag for so long that I'm happy it came out as it did!

      Delete
  2. απλα υπεροχη!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'euxaristo Zina mou! M'aresei pou exei tosi zontania! To kitrino den einai ena xroma pou epilego eukola kai to riskara.....

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...