Saturday 11 August 2012

Top Ten (plus 1) Pinterest Flower DIY Tutorials

I will readily admit to a flower hang up.
 I love them all. 
Whether natural, fabric, paper or even plastic, they still fascinate me.
Simple or intricate, once again, I admire them in equal measure.

So here is a top 10 of the wonderful flower tutorials floating around Pinterest  -and currently on my DIY Board- in random order and in a variety of media.

Just click on a picture to go to the link.


































I hope you like them.





3 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at how real some of these flowers can look! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this feted ones blue my mind:) I have to felt right now:) Thanks for the great list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list. I love the last two entries so beautiful red ones

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...