Sunday 15 July 2012

I spy.....WeSwap blog re-opening!

This week, I spy WeSwap, a blog where crafty people can swap their creations with other like-minded crafty people.
WeSwap has re-opened under the care of Freja of LikeFreja on etsy and, I for one, am thrilled.


So much so that I have already submitted my very first swap item:


Large Fuchsia Hair Clip/Brooch


So whether you'd like to check out the items available or you'd like to submit one of your own, be sure to check it out. 
Just click on WeSwap.


7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really cool idea! Off to check out some of the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I checked it out and I might look into doing a swap!! BTW, love the color of the flower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I love handmade things...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info! I love handmade things...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the idea! its so very exciting for people in the same country.Your first swap item looks beautiful too;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That site is a neat idea--thanks for the tip. (now I need to play around a bit so I have something crafty to trade!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...